Job offersmore »
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
- International Logistic and Product Supervisor - Rijnsburg, Holland
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Valstar and Dümmen Orange partner in pot rosesPlantenkwekerij Valstar plant nursery and breeder Dümmen Orange have signed an agreement concerning the production and marketing of the pot rose assortment in the Netherlands. For Valstar this offers opportunities for growth with a new product. For Dümmen Orange it is a logical step in its strategy to outsource the cultivation of end products which do not fit its core activities.
Jan Valstar: "Pot roses fit into our business. We noticed that our customers are looking for partners with a wide range of plants. Pot roses complement our current assortment which will enable us to become more important to our customers." The cultivation cycles will be prepared over the next few months so that the first roses can be sold in the second half of the year. The pot roses will be available in a 10.5 cm and a 12 cm pot and will be supplied in a full range of colours.
Philippe Veys from Dümmen Orange: “Olij Breeding pot roses were added to the Dümmen Orange assortment in 2016. In Valstar we have found a solid, reliable partner which can further expand the market for this product group."
The number of varieties currently available will be expanded over the coming period and the two companies will be working on positioning the entire line with a new image. During the preparatory phase, ideas were developed with regard to concepts and options that will be valuable for the market.
For more information
2691 LX ‘s Gravenzande
T: +31(0)174 212021
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.