Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FleuraMetz expands in Austria and FranceOn May 9, FleuraMetz opened a new branch in Salzburg, Austria. This facility will primarily service as pick-up point for web shop orders as a result of the continued growth in e-commerce.
The Salzburg facility will also carry a small range of fresh flowers for top ups. Under the management of Glenn Verwoerd, the Austrian customers will be introduced to the web shop, which offers flowers, plants and hard goods.
Since May 4, FleuraMetz makes use of 2 Cash & Carry facilities that were formerly owned by French wholesale company Sicamus.
The existing FleuraMetz branch in the wholesale market in Bordeaux will be transformed into a large, full-service Cash & Carry on the MIN de Bordeaux-Brienne this summer. The Cash & Carry in Le Mans is a brand new FleuraMetz location and will be supported by the branches in Nantes and Rennes.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.