Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1076)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FleuraMetz expands in Austria and FranceOn May 9, FleuraMetz opened a new branch in Salzburg, Austria. This facility will primarily service as pick-up point for web shop orders as a result of the continued growth in e-commerce.
The Salzburg facility will also carry a small range of fresh flowers for top ups. Under the management of Glenn Verwoerd, the Austrian customers will be introduced to the web shop, which offers flowers, plants and hard goods.
Since May 4, FleuraMetz makes use of 2 Cash & Carry facilities that were formerly owned by French wholesale company Sicamus.
The existing FleuraMetz branch in the wholesale market in Bordeaux will be transformed into a large, full-service Cash & Carry on the MIN de Bordeaux-Brienne this summer. The Cash & Carry in Le Mans is a brand new FleuraMetz location and will be supported by the branches in Nantes and Rennes.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.