Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (736)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (1)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FleuraMetz expands in Austria and FranceOn May 9, FleuraMetz opened a new branch in Salzburg, Austria. This facility will primarily service as pick-up point for web shop orders as a result of the continued growth in e-commerce.
The Salzburg facility will also carry a small range of fresh flowers for top ups. Under the management of Glenn Verwoerd, the Austrian customers will be introduced to the web shop, which offers flowers, plants and hard goods.
Since May 4, FleuraMetz makes use of 2 Cash & Carry facilities that were formerly owned by French wholesale company Sicamus.
The existing FleuraMetz branch in the wholesale market in Bordeaux will be transformed into a large, full-service Cash & Carry on the MIN de Bordeaux-Brienne this summer. The Cash & Carry in Le Mans is a brand new FleuraMetz location and will be supported by the branches in Nantes and Rennes.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.