- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Anthura, Armada, Beekenkamp, Bock, Brandkamp, DHM, Dümmen Orange, Florensis, Gediflora, Green Works and Hendriks
Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted
Leading up to the event, we will present a highlight of each participating company in a series of five articles. This first edition will focus on 11 of the participating companies in the Westland region: Anthura, Armada Young Plants, Beekenkamp, BOCK Bio Science, Brandkamp, DHM Innovation, Dümmen Orange, Florensis, Gediflora, Green Works and Hendriks Young Plants.
Anthura - Leeds
Phalaenopsisand anthrium breeder Anthura will showcase some new varieties during the FlowerTrials. Next to the Anthuriums, the Phalaenopsis, which are named after world cities will be put in the spotlight. One of the novelties that will be on display is Leeds. This phalaenopsis has two spikes and a large flower size. Something orchid growers often have to choose from. This is not necessary anymore.
Armada Young Plants - Aster Sunrise series
The new pot Aster Sunrise series of Armada will receive a special spot at their trial location. The series of this Dutch breeder and propagator of cut flowers, pot plants and annuals consists of all main colors of Aster in double flowers. The Aster Sunrise series is after years of breeding and selection selected on uniformity and vigor. The current series is available in the colors: white, pink, lavender, blue and purple.
Beekenkamp - LaBella Dahlias
Breeder and propagator of pot- and garden plants Beekenkamp will present the LaBella Dahlias. The line is available for all pot sizes (Piccolo, Medio, Grande, Maggiore) and in countless colours and to top it all off: in bicolours too.
BOCK Bio Science- Hellebore
German breeder and in-vitro propagator of phalaenopses and hellebore, called BOCK Bio Science, will showcase - next to a large range of phalaenopsis- several hellebore varieties. Bock hellebore clones offer a uniform, fast growing culture with 6-9 months cultivation time and an early flower. The assortment consists of pure white, rose and red varieties for a range of pot sizes from 6-18cm. Besides that, their young plants can be ordered for delivery year round.
Brandkamp - Fuchsia Jollies La Grande
Also Brandkamp will showcase a large range of products this year. This German company is specialized in the breeding of chrysanthemums, bedding plants and the production of young plants. The fuchsia's Jollies La Grande will be presented well this year. The large-flowering varieties of the Jollies La Grande range have the same good qualities as the Jollies. They are weather-resistant and branch out very well. The bright colors and the great growth make them a real eye-catcher.
DHM Innovation - Diamantina Opale 'Orange Coral' Lanillinois
DHM Innovation, the research and development center of Lannes Group, will give their Mandevilla Diamantana a center stage at their FlowerTrials location. Next to the award-winning Diamantina Opale 'Orange Coral' Lanillinois and Opale 'Citrine' Lancalifornia, two new varieties will be on display; Topaze 'White' Lannewmexico and Aventurine 'Violine'. The Topaze 'White' is a new color added to the Topaze series. Short internodes allow ground cover plant habit for hanging baskets. The blooming capacity is, according to DHM exceptional. Topaze 'White' features a new leaf type that brings new plant style in the Dipladenia plant category.
Dümmen Orange - Miss Marvelous
The new Petunia variety Miss Marvelous is an addition to the Sweetunia series from Dümmen Orange. Its bi-coloured flower in a deep, dark claret, lit up by a fresh metallic-white edge, adds a completely new and attractive contrasting colour scheme to the assortment. With early flowering and compact growth, it is a good complement to the other varieties in the series, such as Johnny Flame and Suzie Storm. Miss Marvelous is good for planting in containers, hanging baskets and borders where its upright growth, mounded habit and rich blooms are fully appreciated.
Florensis - MixMasters Multispecies Power Play
Florensis is specialized in the breeding and propagation of annuals, pot plants, primula, pansies, perennials and cut flowers. Over the years, Florensis have put several interspecific mixes on the market and they added the new MixMaster Multispecies Power Play to their assortment. Besides that, an important aspect for the market is the year-round availability of the Florensis MixMasters range. "We only use Florensis and Ball FloraPlant genetics to guarantee great performance and exclusivity."
Gediflora - Aduro
Belgian breeder and propagator of ball-shaped chrysanthemums will also put some new varieties on display during the FlowerTrials. Adura, for example is a newcomer in the Belgian Mums collection. This ball-shaped chrysanthemum has bi-coloured large flowers and is available in orange and violet. Another characteristic of this variety is that the flowers open extremely slowly, which guarantees a much longer shelf life.
Green Works - CannaSol Happy Carmen
Green Works is a supplier of young planting material for the professional cultivation of pot plants and (summer) cut flowers and will present its products at the FlowerTrials for the first time. And a special spot has been reserved for one of its varieties; CannaSol Happy Carmen. It is a compact series that has a long blooming time and produces large, self-cleaning flowers. CannaSol is available in many colours. There are varieties with green leaves and with dark leaves. This collection is propagated by tissue culture and free of viruses. The flowering period starts at the end of May and the flowering continues till frost. Green Worhave CannaSol tubers too, available in size nr. 1 and nr. 2.
Hendriks Young Plants - Bella Fuchsia Nikita
Another newcomer is Hendriks Young Plants. This breeder and propagator of Fuchsia, Pelargonium Grandiflorum and Angel Pelargonium andArgyranthemum will also showcase its varieties at the FlowerTrials for the first time. One of the varieties that will be on display is Bella Fuchsia Nikita. This fuchsia is part of the Bella Fuchsia series which is known for its compact growth and very early blooming in the season. The blooms of these varieties have outward and upward facing flowers, meaning no more hidden blooms.
For more information, novelties and concepts, as well as a short video introduction of each individual company, visit the website of the FlowerTrials.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 Nearly 300 exhibitors see 17,000 guests at Flower Expo Poland
- 09/20/2018 Ecuadorian president opens Expo Flor Ecuador
- 09/20/2018 UK: Gin, flowers and Organic September
- 09/19/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/19/2018 Green City Tour celebrates 100 years of horticulture research in Straelen
- 09/19/2018 Flower Circus at Flowers Expo Moscow
- 09/19/2018 Photo report FlowersExpo Moscow 2018
- 09/18/2018 US (MA): Pesticide recertification credits available at Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo
- 09/18/2018 US (NC): Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers Annual Symposium
- 09/18/2018 Photoreport FlowersExpo Moscow 2018
- 09/18/2018 Closing celebration of Anthura's 80th anniversary year
- 09/18/2018 A new Scoop at the ExpoFlor Ecuador
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): SNA Research Conference proceedings available
- 09/17/2018 Vietnam: The very first edition of the Floral Inspirations
- 09/14/2018 First annual Canadian Flowers Week blooms September 13-19th 2018
- 09/14/2018 Russia: FlowersExpo2018 has come to an end
- 09/14/2018 Ready for a busy week in Quito?
- 09/13/2018 US (WI): Star Valley Flowers draws a record-breaking crowd
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
Dear sir madam,
Iam nahid banihashemi from nochin-sep companyof Iran,Iam supplier of agricultue and grower too.
would you mind send us your catolog and the price list.
Ido not know that you are in Essen IPM or not.
thank you very much
nahid banihashemi, esfahan - 2018/01/10 20:31:34.000