Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
October 4 & 5, 2017, Niagara Falls
Canadian Greenhouse Conference: “Rooted in Success”No one reading this article needs the importance of strong, healthy roots explained to them. A plant is only as healthy as the root system that supports it.
The Canadian greenhouse industry is somewhat unique in that its roots can be found in generations of family-owned businesses. Stories of immigration and small beginnings are common. Those strong roots allow today’s growers, building on the success of previous generations, to evolve and satisfy the demands of a changing world. The Canadian Greenhouse Conference is proud to play a part in this successful evolution as, for almost 40 years, it has provided the greenhouse industry a forum for connections, discussion and education – roots.
The conference’s casual, friendly atmosphere allows growers to build a network of resources with internationally renowned speakers, researchers, retailers and allied trades. The comprehensive speakers program has been expanded and encompasses issues facing flower, vegetable, strawberry and cannabis growers as well as garden centres, nurseries and landscapers. Complete program information is on the website www.CanadianGreenhouseConference.com
The pre-conference bus tour takes place October 3rd offering a unique opportunity to tour some of Canada’s most progressive growing operations. The tour is very popular and sells out quickly. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Plan now to attend the 2017 Canadian Greenhouse Conference. Grow your business and your network; time invested at the conference will pay dividends throughout the year. Complete details and contact information can be found at www.CanadianGreenhouseConference.com
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.