Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lufthansa offers sun protection for refrigerated freightNow that the expansion of the Lufthansa Cargo Cool Center in Frankfurt has begun and the Road Feeder Service Cool has been introduced, the cargo airline is pushing forward with its offensive in the refrigerated freight sector. Every customer’s cargo in the passive refrigeration sector worldwide will now be protected without any added fees by a reflective film produced exclusively for Lufthansa Cargo.
“Our aim is to offer top quality transport for our customers’ freight, both in the air and on the ground. The free offer of our new special film underscores our dedication to high quality and perfects our refrigeration service”, said Sören Stark, Board Member Operations at Lufthansa Cargo.
In any case, Lufthansa Cargo is keeping its transit times between its facilities and aircraft as short as possible. The innovative reflective film provides sensitive shipments with optimum protection against the unavoidable sunlight on airport tarmacs around the world, even on hot summer days.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.