Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (958)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lufthansa offers sun protection for refrigerated freightNow that the expansion of the Lufthansa Cargo Cool Center in Frankfurt has begun and the Road Feeder Service Cool has been introduced, the cargo airline is pushing forward with its offensive in the refrigerated freight sector. Every customer’s cargo in the passive refrigeration sector worldwide will now be protected without any added fees by a reflective film produced exclusively for Lufthansa Cargo.
“Our aim is to offer top quality transport for our customers’ freight, both in the air and on the ground. The free offer of our new special film underscores our dedication to high quality and perfects our refrigeration service”, said Sören Stark, Board Member Operations at Lufthansa Cargo.
In any case, Lufthansa Cargo is keeping its transit times between its facilities and aircraft as short as possible. The innovative reflective film provides sensitive shipments with optimum protection against the unavoidable sunlight on airport tarmacs around the world, even on hot summer days.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.