Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (666)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lufthansa offers sun protection for refrigerated freightNow that the expansion of the Lufthansa Cargo Cool Center in Frankfurt has begun and the Road Feeder Service Cool has been introduced, the cargo airline is pushing forward with its offensive in the refrigerated freight sector. Every customer’s cargo in the passive refrigeration sector worldwide will now be protected without any added fees by a reflective film produced exclusively for Lufthansa Cargo.
“Our aim is to offer top quality transport for our customers’ freight, both in the air and on the ground. The free offer of our new special film underscores our dedication to high quality and perfects our refrigeration service”, said Sören Stark, Board Member Operations at Lufthansa Cargo.
In any case, Lufthansa Cargo is keeping its transit times between its facilities and aircraft as short as possible. The innovative reflective film provides sensitive shipments with optimum protection against the unavoidable sunlight on airport tarmacs around the world, even on hot summer days.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.