Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Mother’s Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Four Star publishes 2018 catalogFour Star Greenhouse has released its new 2018 Plants & Programs
Catalog, available in both digital and printed form. This 216-page growers’ guide details all the available Proven Winners and Proven Selections annuals, perennials and shrubs, along with new genera and varieties such as Supertunia Lovie Dovie Petunia, Superbells Blue Moon Punch Calibrachoa, and Senetti Pericallis. It also includes extensive cultural tips and ideas for growing crops together efficiently.
The digital version makes it easy to find information about the innovative new 104 tray, which is sold as a 102. This tray allows more plugs per square foot to save on shipping, while it encourages high-quality plants with the same finish time as Four Star’s proven 84 liners.
The catalog also includes these special sections:
* New Bundled Combination Kits for 2018
* Extended SuperSaver™ shipping weeks
* New “Classic” bestselling varieties
* Heat-tolerant and shade-loving varieties and combination ideas
* Videos illustrating Four Star’s new robotic sticking machines, how to choose the right liners, Four Star’s shipping department rocking peak season, and the Proven Winners process of selecting extraordinary plants.
As Tom Smith, Four Star President, explained, “We’re celebrating our 40th year of partnering with local, family-owned growers and retailers across the country, and this catalog shows the many ways we focus on what is important to their businesses and customers. Our team knows that our grower customers expect the best plants, ideas to help them be profitable and dedicated service. They’ll find all of these featured in this new catalog.”
Four Star is proud to offer growers Proven Winners varieties that are backed by a strong marketing program that creates consumer demand, and that offer outstanding garden performance, ensuring a successful home gardening experience.
Four Star Greenhouse is a founding member of Proven Winners plants and is the largest supplier of Proven Winners in North America.
Click here to see the catalog.
For more information:
Four Star Greenhouse
T: +1 734-654-6420 E
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.