Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): SAF Palm Beach canceledThe Society of American Florists reports the Palm Beach convention, which was slated for September 6-9, has been cancelled: "We’ve met with the team here at The Breakers and, based on the way the storm is tracking over the weekend, we’ve decided that it’s in everyone’s best interest that we cancel the convention. Unfortunately, because the locale for an event of this size has to be booked far in advance, it’s not something that can be rescheduled.
"SAF will refund all registrations (including the Supplier Expo, AFE Dinner, Outstanding Varieties Competition, Premier Product Showcase, Sylvia Cup and design workshops). In addition, The Breakers will refund security deposits. For those arriving on Tuesday, Sept. 5 – please contact the hotel directly to confirm/cancel your room (877) 602-8182. For those who are already on the property, you will be accommodated at the hotel this evening or however long you need until your departure. For those arriving on Wednesday, Sept. 6 or after, the Breakers has already canceled your reservation — you do not need to call the Breakers. All deposits will be refunded."
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.