Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): SAF Palm Beach canceledThe Society of American Florists reports the Palm Beach convention, which was slated for September 6-9, has been cancelled: "We’ve met with the team here at The Breakers and, based on the way the storm is tracking over the weekend, we’ve decided that it’s in everyone’s best interest that we cancel the convention. Unfortunately, because the locale for an event of this size has to be booked far in advance, it’s not something that can be rescheduled.
"SAF will refund all registrations (including the Supplier Expo, AFE Dinner, Outstanding Varieties Competition, Premier Product Showcase, Sylvia Cup and design workshops). In addition, The Breakers will refund security deposits. For those arriving on Tuesday, Sept. 5 – please contact the hotel directly to confirm/cancel your room (877) 602-8182. For those who are already on the property, you will be accommodated at the hotel this evening or however long you need until your departure. For those arriving on Wednesday, Sept. 6 or after, the Breakers has already canceled your reservation — you do not need to call the Breakers. All deposits will be refunded."
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.