Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from Californiaís historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: 2018 F2V Dinner Tour to include longtime favorites, exciting surprisesThe American Grown Field to Vase Dinner Tour will stop at seven flower farms in 2018 - each unique in location, flower varieties grown and farmer story.
Next year, the tour returns to a favorite farm, introduces guests to new farms and even includes a few surprise destinations.
One of the most popular stops each year is The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. The tour will be returning there on April 26, 2018.
Each year, guests at the Carlsbad dinner get to enjoy this spectacular view.
What makes this a popular and recurring stop? The photos say it all - guests are literally dining amid 50 acres of extraordinary color on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The visual majesty is paired with a multi-course artisanal meal, local wine, craft beers and a signature cocktail.
The tour is now seeking recommendations for floral designers and chefs who can bring their A-game to the Field to Vase Dinner at The Flower Fields.
Debi Lily stands in a sea of orchids during our Field to Vase Dinner at Gallup & Stribling in Carpinteria, CA. Debi was the featured designer in Carpinteria, hosting a sold out design workshop prior to the dinner.
For more information:
American Grown Flowers
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.