Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: 2018 F2V Dinner Tour to include longtime favorites, exciting surprisesThe American Grown Field to Vase Dinner Tour will stop at seven flower farms in 2018 - each unique in location, flower varieties grown and farmer story.
Next year, the tour returns to a favorite farm, introduces guests to new farms and even includes a few surprise destinations.
One of the most popular stops each year is The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. The tour will be returning there on April 26, 2018.
Each year, guests at the Carlsbad dinner get to enjoy this spectacular view.
What makes this a popular and recurring stop? The photos say it all - guests are literally dining amid 50 acres of extraordinary color on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The visual majesty is paired with a multi-course artisanal meal, local wine, craft beers and a signature cocktail.
The tour is now seeking recommendations for floral designers and chefs who can bring their A-game to the Field to Vase Dinner at The Flower Fields.
Debi Lily stands in a sea of orchids during our Field to Vase Dinner at Gallup & Stribling in Carpinteria, CA. Debi was the featured designer in Carpinteria, hosting a sold out design workshop prior to the dinner.
For more information:
American Grown Flowers
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.