Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: 2018 F2V Dinner Tour to include longtime favorites, exciting surprisesThe American Grown Field to Vase Dinner Tour will stop at seven flower farms in 2018 - each unique in location, flower varieties grown and farmer story.
Next year, the tour returns to a favorite farm, introduces guests to new farms and even includes a few surprise destinations.
One of the most popular stops each year is The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. The tour will be returning there on April 26, 2018.
Each year, guests at the Carlsbad dinner get to enjoy this spectacular view.
What makes this a popular and recurring stop? The photos say it all - guests are literally dining amid 50 acres of extraordinary color on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The visual majesty is paired with a multi-course artisanal meal, local wine, craft beers and a signature cocktail.
The tour is now seeking recommendations for floral designers and chefs who can bring their A-game to the Field to Vase Dinner at The Flower Fields.
Debi Lily stands in a sea of orchids during our Field to Vase Dinner at Gallup & Stribling in Carpinteria, CA. Debi was the featured designer in Carpinteria, hosting a sold out design workshop prior to the dinner.
For more information:
American Grown Flowers
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.