Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Finalists of Dutch Tulip Award 2017 announced
Who will be the winner of the Royal FloraHolland Dutch Tulip Award 2017? At the expert jury meeting held on 28 September 2017, 20 finalists were chosen for the Royal FloraHolland Dutch Tulip Award 2017.
An international jury consisting of a range of experts intensively discussed and evaluated the products. On their behalf, we are announcing their choices of products in each category. The submissions were judged by the following aspects:
- commercial attractiveness
- good quality
The members of the expert jury are:
- Zyon-Group BV, Ronald Arkesteijn
- Agora-group, Wim Ton
- I green you, Oliver Mathys
- Waterdrinker, Ed Mol
- Agora-group, Vincent Groenewegen
- VBW, Jan Poels
- Hoven & de Mooij BV, Theo de Mooij
- Noviflora, Cok van Berkel
- Hamiplant, Ard Bruggeling
- FleuraMetz, Ard Wubben
- FleuraMetz, Danny van Bergenhenegouwen
- Eddie den Dekker, Ies Schouten
- Floravendi, Anoep Chakawri
- DGI, Henk van Wijk
- Bama Bloemen, Marleen Oud
The finalists by category
The following products are going through to the finals.
- Lilium Roselily serie J.A.&.J. Moerman CV DE LIER
- Allium Ampeloprasum 'Green Drops' Mts. Mellema-Versteeg CREIL
- Scabiosa Candy Scoop Peles Zeev KFAR CHAIM (Israël), Gidulei Mazal TALMEY YOSEF (Israël), Z. Shahar KFAR HESS (Israël), Livewire Flowers Ltd UITGEEST
- Ranunculus Butterfly Ariadne Arno Duijvesteijn BV HONSELERSDIJK
- Rosa grootbloemig Adele Sjaak vd Hulst Rozenkwekerij BV METERIK
- Philodendron 'Little Hope' VDE plant BV WOUBRUGGE, C.J.H. Heijnen AMERICA
- Rosa Imola Nolina kwekerijen WOUBRUGGE
- Begonia Elatior Valentino Pink J.&.P. ten Have BV MAASLAND
- Kalanchoe Favorita Croco, Kwekerij Vreugdenberg BV DE LIER
- Primula Pricanto Gemengd Kwekerij Duyvestijn HONSELERSDIJK
- Petunia Nightsky A. Baas Potplantenkwekerij BV ENS, DH Plants / A. v.d. Harg MADE, Islandplant BV VIERPOLDER, Hkw. Bruinen BV HONSELERSDIJK, Kwekery Andre den Drijver NAALDWIJK, Van der Valk BV NAALDWIJK, Boers Tuinbouw 'S-GRAVENZANDE
- Agapanthus Summer Love Blue Nolina Kwekerijen BV WOUBRUGGE
- Echinacea Mooodz In Love L.F. Poot DE LIER
- A.J. Noordam WOUBRUGGE
- Gentiana Rocky Diamond Royal Stripes De Wilgenlei BV BLEISWIJK
- Campanula Ambella Intens Purple M.J. Vijverberg MAASLAND, C.H.N. Endhoven, HONSELERSDIJK, OK Plant Beheer BV, NAALDWIJK, C.H.N. Endhoven, HONSELERSDIJK, Firma P. van den Berg, DE LIER, Kuivenhoven Poeldijk VOF, POELDIJK, Kwekerij Montis Moerkapelle BV, MOERKAPELLE
- 'BBQ-hot&spicy' kruiden bak, W&L Groenservice & Desch Plantpak TEUGE
- Camelia 'tea by me' Camelia Sinensis ZUNDERT
- Echeveria X wish® X wish® HEERHUGOWAARD
- Amazingworld, "Amazingworld" Veggie World (eetbare planten), Water World (waterplanten), Desert World (Succulenten), Swampworld (vleesetende planten) BLEISWIJK
- Liv in Wax®, WBD bv VOORHOUT
On Tuesday, 7 November 2017, the winners in each category will be announced during a festive event in the Studio's in Aalsmeer.
From Primeur to Winner
At Royal FloraHolland hundreds of new cultivars and concepts are introduced each year, via the clocks at the different locations or via Commerce of Royal FloraHolland.
Royal FloraHolland highlights the novelties of its suppliers at international and national trade fairs, in presentations at the clock, in special auction groups and with the prestigious Royal FloraHolland 'Dutch Tulip Award' presentation.
Companies that are exceptionally successful in introducing a product or concept to the market consider the Dutch Tulip Award the crowning glory of their work.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.