Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Geerlofs provides climate rooms for Schoneveld Breeding PlantXperienceSchoneveld Breeding was established in 1930 and specializes in breeding cold-loving pot plants such as Cyclamen, Primula, Ranunculus and Campanula. The company has grown into a major player. And is growing further: the existing location is now too small to house the future. A completely new building is being erected with a state-of-the-art laboratory and propagation facility. With its 200 employees it is a valuable customer of Geerlofs for both the locations in the Netherlands and Tanzania.
Geerlofs was asked to design and install climate rooms in the Experience Center. Four growing rooms with air socks for excellent air distribution, eight growing rooms and five germination chambers will be built using Gisopanel sandwich panels and Gisodoor insulated sliding doors and hinged doors.
To give all these areas their respective climates, quite some equipment will be delivered. Naturally the refrigeration system, in this case an indirect cooling system. But also heating, drying and humidification systems will be mounted. All together controlled by Gispro, Geerlofs’ in-house developed PLC control system with customer specific software. Halfway 2018 the new center will be opened.
For more information:
2289 BA Rijswijk
T: +31 (0)70-3192132
F: +31 (0)70-3192156
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.