Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Geerlofs provides climate rooms for Schoneveld Breeding PlantXperienceSchoneveld Breeding was established in 1930 and specializes in breeding cold-loving pot plants such as Cyclamen, Primula, Ranunculus and Campanula. The company has grown into a major player. And is growing further: the existing location is now too small to house the future. A completely new building is being erected with a state-of-the-art laboratory and propagation facility. With its 200 employees it is a valuable customer of Geerlofs for both the locations in the Netherlands and Tanzania.
Geerlofs was asked to design and install climate rooms in the Experience Center. Four growing rooms with air socks for excellent air distribution, eight growing rooms and five germination chambers will be built using Gisopanel sandwich panels and Gisodoor insulated sliding doors and hinged doors.
To give all these areas their respective climates, quite some equipment will be delivered. Naturally the refrigeration system, in this case an indirect cooling system. But also heating, drying and humidification systems will be mounted. All together controlled by Gispro, Geerlofs’ in-house developed PLC control system with customer specific software. Halfway 2018 the new center will be opened.
For more information:
2289 BA Rijswijk
T: +31 (0)70-3192132
F: +31 (0)70-3192156
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.