Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 7, Aalsmeer
Vertical integration central at World Floral SummitAalsmeer will be the epicentre of the floriculture industry in early November, hosting the first World Floral Summit (WFS) on Tuesday the 7th. Leading international organizations in the field of floriculture will convene there, to discuss the many pressing issues facing the sector. Vertical integration in the floriculture industry will be the underlying theme.
The parties that participate in the World Floral Summit are: Florint, CIOPORA, Fleuroselect, AIPH, Union Fleurs and Royal FloraHolland. That makes the conference a unique effort at bringing together most of the key stakeholders in the worldwide floriculture industry.
Keynotes and a panel discussion
All the organizing associations are invited to give a brief introductory speech. Mark Ward, President of International Florist Organisation, will be doing so on Florint’s behalf. Lucas Vos, CEO of Royal FloraHolland, and Jan Rotmans, Professor Sustainable Transitions and System Innovations, will be giving a short presentation.
A panel discussion will subsequently take place with leading players from the participating organizations. Partaking will be: Mark Ward (Florint), Marco van Zijverden (Union Fleurs), Tim Briercliffe (AIPH), Augusto Solano (Asocolflores), Nils Klemm (Union Fleurs) and FloraHolland CEO Lucas Vos.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.