Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Royal Lemkes provides solar energy to employees at homeOn Tuesday 10 October, Sustainability Day in the Netherlands, Royal Lemkes had some green news to report: they now supply energy from their own solar panel roof to employees.
Managing Director Michiel de Haan states, “We have come a long way in our sustainability journey, from having the largest solar panel roof in the Netherlands in 2012 to becoming an energy supplier in 2017. Our building is equipped with 4,000 solar panels, LED lighting and heat pumps.”
The solar panels generate enough power for Royal Lemkes to work energy neutral and even produce more green energy than the company can use. “We are now making this electricity available to our employees, helping them to power their homes with green energy produced by Royal Lemkes. We are proud of being able to take a further step in our contribution to a greener world in this way,” says de Haan.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/16/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.