Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): Vineland contributes soil knowledge to tree-planting effortMembers of the Lower Trent Conservation and the Rotary Club of Trenton were joined by volunteers through the Highway of Heroes Living Tribute for the ‘Greening the Greenbelt’ Shoreline Habitat Project to plant 370 trees as well as 240 wildflowers along the shoreline of the Trent River.
Close to 50 volunteers pulled on their gardening gloves and broke out the shovels and spent the morning putting down roots.
“This location is a really tough location,” said Marilyn Bucholtz, communications and outreach coordinator with Lower Trent Conservation. “The soil is really compacted.”
Lower Trent has partnered up with Highway of Heroes Living Tribute and, through them, have been working with the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre for soil testing and remediation work.
Read more at The Belleville Intelligencer (Tim Miller)
Publication date: 10/24/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.