Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Growfun getting started with bioplastic Rodenburg BiopolymersGrowfun produces biodegradable pots with the biodegradable plastic granulate from Rodenburg Biopolymers, winner of the Global Bioplastics Award. The biobased and biodegradable compounds from Rodenburg Biopolymers are substitutes for the oil-based plastics. The biodegradable compounds have starch as a base, obtained from the potato processing industry.
"We choose to collaborate with Rodenburg Biopolymers because they are experts in that specific product development. With their know-how they are able, together with us, to come to a specific and high-quality product," according to Jan Blankestijn, managing director. Growfun is a flexible and innovative company that works together with customers and partners working with high-quality plastic products. Growfun spends a lot of time and funding on R&D. Their R&D department and the University of Wageningen explore new technologies that they can apply to themes such as the circular economy. “At Growfun innovation plays a major role in both technology and design. Only this way we can serve our customers quickly, skillfully and professionally, now and in the future." The customers of Growfun are national and international growers, exporters and retailers who demand a flexible, customer-oriented supplier in addition to good quality.
For more information:
Jan Blankestijn, managing director
M: +31(0)6 20 12 50 22
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.