Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Thailand: Department store shows off local and imported flowersThai department store Central continues to mark its 70th anniversary with the launch of a floral festival that promises to delight fans of big blooms and highlights the sweet scented Ecuadorian roses.
Shoppers can enjoy the surprising “Giant Flower Carpet” within the spectacular Glass House, along with entertainment activities and promotions.
Sirikate Chirakiti, co-president, notes that the store has organised the flower festival for the past 23 years and promises an even bigger and better showcase as the company marks 70 years of business. “We are showing plenty of local and imported flowers, especially the roses from Ecuador. Our concept, “Love and Commitment” represents our strong bond with our customers,” he says.
Read more at The Nation
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.