Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BrownGrow appoints Dr Mike Nichols as technical consultantBrownGrow has appointed Dr Mike Nichols as Technical Consultant. His role will be advising clients on optimising coir as a growing medium, characteristics of the particles for the production of high value horticultural crops.
His research will be on coco coir substrate composition, long fibers vs chips in your growing medium.
Dr Nichols holds a BSc and MSc in Horticulture from Nottingham University, (UK), and (in 1970) was awarded the first PhD in Horticultural Science at Massey University where he lectured in horticulture for 40 years. Mike brings to BrownGrow, a wealth of horticultural experience having consulted world-wide for a wide range of international organisations including FAO, World Bank, UNDP, USAID, Dole, etc., and has published over 100 reviewed scientific publications and writes technical articles regularly for industry magazines.
For more information:
Toll - +1-800-484- 0506
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.