Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The first technical nursery days in ColombiaThe Association of Colombian Nursery Growers, Colviveros, along with the Secretary of Economic Development of Fusagasugá, Asovis and Flormacoop, held on November 30 and December 1, 2017 the First National Technical Nursery Days, which took place in the municipalities of Fusagasugá and Chinauta.
According to the president of Colviveros, Jairo Cadavid, the event offered technical updates, a sample of inputs, and field visits to a group of 120 national producers of live plants, in order to introduce the new developments of the main producing region of plants and ornamentals of Colombia.
During the academic agenda carried out at the Chamber of Commerce of Fusagasugá, small producers received guidance from recognized experts on aspects such as substrate management, pests and diseases in living plants, clean production systems, interpretation of soil analysis reports, nursery management, and the physiology of plants in the nursery environment.
They also participated in conferences on breeder's rights, marketing and sales of plants and ornamentals, as well as the presentation of the characterization of nurseries in this region of the country handled by the University of Cundinamarca.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.