Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The first technical nursery days in ColombiaThe Association of Colombian Nursery Growers, Colviveros, along with the Secretary of Economic Development of Fusagasugá, Asovis and Flormacoop, held on November 30 and December 1, 2017 the First National Technical Nursery Days, which took place in the municipalities of Fusagasugá and Chinauta.
According to the president of Colviveros, Jairo Cadavid, the event offered technical updates, a sample of inputs, and field visits to a group of 120 national producers of live plants, in order to introduce the new developments of the main producing region of plants and ornamentals of Colombia.
During the academic agenda carried out at the Chamber of Commerce of Fusagasugá, small producers received guidance from recognized experts on aspects such as substrate management, pests and diseases in living plants, clean production systems, interpretation of soil analysis reports, nursery management, and the physiology of plants in the nursery environment.
They also participated in conferences on breeder's rights, marketing and sales of plants and ornamentals, as well as the presentation of the characterization of nurseries in this region of the country handled by the University of Cundinamarca.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.