Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 15-19, Miami
US (FL): Costa Farms welcomes visitors at Trial GardenEvery year, the Costa Farms research and development team plants more than 500 different varieties of annuals and perennials in the Miami, Florida, Trial Garden. They work with plant breeders from around the world.
2018 Costa Farms Open House
This year, the 2-acre Trial Garden will be open by appointment between 7.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. every day between Monday, January 15, 2018 and Friday, January 19, 2018.
In addition to all the new annual and perennial varieties (many of which won't be available for sale until 2019), you can also see landscape beds, a place for a stroll or to take pictures. The landscaping beds are framed by lush hedges, gravel pathways, and swaths of healthy lawn.
Costa Farms will also be displaying hanging baskets and container gardens, so you can see how many of these new varieties look with other plants.
The Trial Garden is open by appointment. To make an appointment, reach out via direct message on the Facebook page or send an e-mail at email@example.com. By making an appointment, you can be sure to have a tour guide present to help answer questions and show you around.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.