Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 19, 2018 - 12:00 to 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Webinar: In-House Nutrient MonitoringThe basic fundamentals for growing plants are fertilizer, substrate, and water. A nutritional management and monitoring program starts with knowing what is in the container. In-house nutrient monitoring provides you with key pH and EC values needed for successful crop production and thus, will be the focus of this 3-part webinar.
First, Dr. W. Garrett Owen will discuss the new website created to help you learn about the procedures of in-house monitoring and available resources. He will also discuss some of the key pieces of equipment you need for setting up a PourThru monitoring program. Josh Henry will provide a quick overview of the PourThru method for monitoring substrate pH and EC. Finally, Dr. Brian Whipker will wrap up the webinar by discussing the free PourThru monitoring app that allows you or your growing team to monitor and plot the trends in pH and EC values over time.
Register Now: Nutrient Monitoring (one registration for all 3 presentations)
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.