Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (21)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (17)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 19, 2018 - 12:00 to 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Webinar: In-House Nutrient MonitoringThe basic fundamentals for growing plants are fertilizer, substrate, and water. A nutritional management and monitoring program starts with knowing what is in the container. In-house nutrient monitoring provides you with key pH and EC values needed for successful crop production and thus, will be the focus of this 3-part webinar.
First, Dr. W. Garrett Owen will discuss the new website created to help you learn about the procedures of in-house monitoring and available resources. He will also discuss some of the key pieces of equipment you need for setting up a PourThru monitoring program. Josh Henry will provide a quick overview of the PourThru method for monitoring substrate pH and EC. Finally, Dr. Brian Whipker will wrap up the webinar by discussing the free PourThru monitoring app that allows you or your growing team to monitor and plot the trends in pH and EC values over time.
Register Now: Nutrient Monitoring (one registration for all 3 presentations)
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.