- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
IPM Essen, January 23-26:
Henke Kunststoffe expands topfit range with new pots
Ronald van Dijk and Björn Stiening at the IPM Essen 2017.
The sizes of the new pots are: 9cm low model, 9.5cm high model, 11cm low model, 13cm low model, 13cm high model and 14cm high model. The sizes of these pots are in some cases smaller for better fitting in trays or on Danish transport containers. For example the 9.5cm will be 9.3 in diameter and the 14cm will be 13.7. The last model (13.7) has been especially developed for Hydrangea (Hortensia). Henke Kunststoffe will be exhibiting at the IPM Essen in Essen, Germany, and these new models are on display at their booth in hall 3 (booth number 3C29).
Henke has a wide range / big assortment of pots. They develop new products or improve existing models to meet the special needs of growers. The German company receives requests from all around Europe, but also Canada, Kirgizie and so on. At the moment they have regular requests from Greece. “Over there, many thermoform pots are being used, but it seems that they are eager to use injection moulded pots again.” Ronald is not sure how this trend will continue but he will follow it closely. “We never reject requests”.
For more information
Ronald van Dijk, sales manager Benelux - Benelux
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 India looking to cut down on air pollution using plants
- 09/12/2018 US (CA): Carnivorous plants growing in popularity
- 09/06/2018 "System makes it easier to find required nutrient supply schedule"
- 09/03/2018 Phalaenopsis: September houseplant of the month
- 08/27/2018 Australia: USyd staff give out free pot plants
- 08/22/2018 "Ice watering a successful method for phalaenopsis orchids"
- 08/17/2018 "Passion is the icing on the cake of the company"
- 08/07/2018 UK grower replaces the black plastic pot
- 08/06/2018 Taupe is the new black
- 07/18/2018 UK: Farplants adds designer house plants to range
- 07/12/2018 UK: 'Delicious Monster' named Favourite Office Plant 2018
- 06/22/2018 Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland
- 06/06/2018 UK: Plastic-free plants debut at Tesco
- 05/23/2018 New ornamental pots respond to current trends
- 05/14/2018 California flower town wrestles with odor amid shift to pot
- 05/11/2018 NL: Dryopteris highlighted in 'Plant in the spotlights #2'
- 05/09/2018 "Skip the roses and go straight for the orchids on Mother’s Day"
- 03/28/2018 NL: 600 White World orchids from Piet Vijverberg adorn Keukenhof
- 03/27/2018 Selecta One introduces new pot carnation concepts
- 03/21/2018 Rob van Vliet joins De Vreede Holland management