Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Uganda: Rosebud dominates flower exportsWhen Zimbabwe crumbled and halted dominating the export of flowers to Europe, Rosebud, Uganda's largest exporter of roses commanding around 35% of Uganda's rose-export market, popped out to fill the gaps, according to East African Business Week.
“Rosebud has a high regard for quality which has reinforced the company as the major resort in the Ugandan market for buyers across the world,” says director Meera Ruparelia. “The greenhouses cover a total of 42 hectares producing and exporting over 9 million stems per month.”
Commanding 40% of the roses export, the company based in Entebbe, remains the country's largest exporter of the product. The greenhouses on the farm covers a total of 50 hectares producing and exporting over 12 million stems per month.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.