Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 13, Amarillo
US (TX): Texas A&M hosts ornamental plant, turf conferenceThe Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and Texas Department of Agriculture will conduct the annual ornamental plant and turf conference Feb. 13 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 6500 W. Amarillo Blvd. in Amarillo.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by the first presentation at 9 a.m., said Rick Auckerman, AgriLife Extension agricultural and natural resources agent for Deaf Smith County.
Lunch will be “on your own,” Auckerman said. Presentations will resume at 1:30 p.m. and the conference should conclude by 3:30 p.m.
An RSVP is requested by Feb. 5 to Auckerman at 806-364-3573 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The $10 registration fee is due upon arrival. Make checks payable to: Leadership Advisory Board.
Five Texas Department of Agriculture continuing education units – one laws and regulations, one integrated pest management and three general – will be offered for private pesticide applicators.
The program will include:
- TDA Laws and Regulations in the Landscape, Levon Harmon, former Texas Department of Agriculture inspector, Tulia.
- Fertility in the Landscape, Curt Franklin, Green Industries sales professional, Italy, Texas.
- Weed Control in Turf Grasses, Jim Garrett, PBI Gordon turf technical support, Grand Prairie.
- Use of Adjuvants in the Landscape, Franklin.
- Insect Management in the Landscape, Katelyn Kesheimer, AgriLife Extension integrated pest management agent, Lubbock.
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.