Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 13, Amarillo
US (TX): Texas A&M hosts ornamental plant, turf conferenceThe Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and Texas Department of Agriculture will conduct the annual ornamental plant and turf conference Feb. 13 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 6500 W. Amarillo Blvd. in Amarillo.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by the first presentation at 9 a.m., said Rick Auckerman, AgriLife Extension agricultural and natural resources agent for Deaf Smith County.
Lunch will be “on your own,” Auckerman said. Presentations will resume at 1:30 p.m. and the conference should conclude by 3:30 p.m.
An RSVP is requested by Feb. 5 to Auckerman at 806-364-3573 or email@example.com. The $10 registration fee is due upon arrival. Make checks payable to: Leadership Advisory Board.
Five Texas Department of Agriculture continuing education units – one laws and regulations, one integrated pest management and three general – will be offered for private pesticide applicators.
The program will include:
- TDA Laws and Regulations in the Landscape, Levon Harmon, former Texas Department of Agriculture inspector, Tulia.
- Fertility in the Landscape, Curt Franklin, Green Industries sales professional, Italy, Texas.
- Weed Control in Turf Grasses, Jim Garrett, PBI Gordon turf technical support, Grand Prairie.
- Use of Adjuvants in the Landscape, Franklin.
- Insect Management in the Landscape, Katelyn Kesheimer, AgriLife Extension integrated pest management agent, Lubbock.
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.