Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
What to expect at the California Spring Trials 2018?The California Spring Trials (CAST) are just a bit over two months away. At this week-long event, held at various locations throughout California from April 14-19, breeders, growers and suppliers will showcase their newest varieties and products. What to expect of this year's edition? Below, we listed important points one has to take into account when touring the west coast of the USA and the main differences compared to last year.
Before mentioning the changes and this year's schedule, it is important to notice that the closing date may vary from the official dates at some locations (click here to see the entire list of locations). Most locations are open 8 am - 5 pm, but if you are interested in visiting any of the locations, it is recommended (and sometimes required) that you make a reservation. Unlike last year, AmericanHort does not host the registration this year, for a selected number of companies one can register on www.springtrialsregistration.com.
More changes compared to last year's edition:
- Ball Horticultural Company will not be open on Wednesday 18.
- Cohen Nurseries, Hishtil Nurseries, Jaldety Nursery, Kamel Plastic Pots and Nir Nurseries (who is newly added to this group) moved to a new location; Suncrest Nurseries in Watsonville.
- Floranova and Green Fuse Botanicals will present their novelties separately.
Click here to see the entire list locations and participants and locations at springtrials.com.
Never been to the CAST? Here is an impression; our photo report of 2017.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.