Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New platform for the flower and plant sector
Co-operation Floranti officially foundedthe co-operation Floranti U.A. was officially founded and registered, making growers and traders co-owners of the platform. They will make decisions together as shareholders ánd users. With this, Floranti takes a big step towards a new platform for the horticultural business.
Director Maurice van Winden explains why they’ve chosen a co-operation: “The horticultural sector has become big because of people working together. We embrace this thought. By founding this co-operation, we can make big steps forward. With the commitment and ideas of growers and traders, we can adjust the platform to their needs even more. The flowers and plants get their well deserved spotlight, with a focus on the findability of the products. This way, we can digitize the sector faster, while stimulating the sales.”
Floranti has three main goals. “We aim for digitally connecting the systems of the growers with the systems of the Webshops and buyers. We also want to shine the spotlight on the products by giving extra attention to new concepts and varieties. Last but not least, we aim for faster innovation with the co-operation between growers and buyers. The owners of Floranti have influence on the platform ánd their own ERP systems. How much faster can we go?”
Floranti wants to do this together with growers and traders in the horticultural sector. Do you want to join the group and work together with other growers and traders? www.floranti.nl."
For more information:
+31 (0)10 269 7900
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.