Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
April 11-12, Astana
AstanaFloraExpo highlights Flower World of KazakhstanApril 11-12 in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, within the framework of the 9th international exhibition "AstanaFloraExpo", a landmark professional event will be held - the republican competition of florists of Kazakhstan under the brand "Gul Lemi" - the Cetacean world.
The exhibition "AstanaFloraExpo" contributed to the creation of the Association of Florists of Kazakhstan organization and holding of the Championships of the Republic of Kazakhstan on floristics. And now a new project. The competition of florists "Gul Lemi", in which experienced designers and florists from different cities of Kazakhstan will demonstrate their craftsmanship.
The organizers of the contest are the Exhibition Company "Astana-Expo KS", the Association of Florists of Kazakhstan.
The general theme of all the contest assignments is "I'm on the Wave, I'm in a Trend". The program shows participants' works, and master classes by the winners.
The contest will be evaluated by an independent jury under the leadership of eminent Russian designers from Novosibirsk. This is the champion of Russia in floristry 2010, the silver medalist of the European Cup in 2016, the champion of World Garden Flower Show-2017, Japan Roman Stengauer. Аnd the champion of Russia in floristry 2011, the judge of Russian professional competitions, the participant of foreign floral projects Vadim Kazansky.
The floristic program of the contest will be supported by master classes of famous masters of the arrangement of Holland.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.