Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 21-25, Melbourne
Australia: Packed program at Melbourne International Flower & Garden ShowImmerse your senses at the 23rd annual Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show, hosted in the exquisite heritage-listed Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens from 21-25 March 2018. Featuring the best landscape and floral talent that Australia has to offer alongside an extensive array of garden retail products, the show is a celebration of Australian lifestyle and our great outdoors.
The show is for everyone: floral fanatics, gardening enthusiasts, professional landscape designers, DIY or renovation buffs, and even families with cubbies and hands-on activities for kids.
With so much on display every day at the show, itís hard to know where to begin. Here are the NGIV and member-related activities.
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.