Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 21-23, Guangzhou
Ecuadorian gypsophila to feature at Flower Expo ChinaThere remains less than 3 weeks to go before the opening of the 2018 China International Floriculture & Horticulture Trade Fair (Flower Expo China 2018), happening this March 21st-23rd, at Guangzhou International Sourcing Center Complex.
A little spoiler alert: Savisa, a producer and exporter of premium Gypsophila, is flying in from Ecuador to meet with Chinese flower wholesalers, distributors, florists, supermarkets and auctions.
New gypsophila variety: Snow Ball
With more than 25 years of experience in the flower market, the Savisa plantation is located in one of the most prosperous regions of Ecuador, where climatic and geographical conditions are exceptional for the cultivation of gypsophila. Their farms are in constant production to satisfy the weekly demand of customers located in different markets such as: the United States, Russia, Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Italy, China and Middle East.
This time, they are showcasing their new variety of gypsophila Snow Ball, a flower that presents characteristics that make it unique in its kind, with natural white and in the colors of its pastel or intense dyes. This variety is grown entirely organically.
Flower Expo China
There is still enough time for you to register through the registration portal. A free digital will be sent to you in 2 days. Remember to bring with you the ticket, printed or digital, in exchange for a visitor pass.
For visitors: http://www.flowerexpochina.com/order/order.php?id=46
For exhibitors: http://www.flowerexpochina.com/order/order.php?id=47
For more information:
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.