- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
CAN (ON): Agricultural water pump rebate program launched
“This energy conservation program is focused on helping our agricultural customers manage their electricity and water usage all while saving money,” said Cindy-Lynn Steele, Vice President, Market Solutions, Hydro One. “As Ontario’s largest electricity provider to farming customers, we are committed to offering a variety of energy solutions to help them save on electricity and invest in programs that will meet their important needs while delivering a positive return to their bottom line.”
“This collaborative approach with IESO and Hydro One allowed us to be very innovative with this new program,” says Niagara Peninsula Energy Inc. CEO and President Brian Wilkie. “We’re happy to be able to cater to the agricultural sector and provide this instant rebate program on high efficiency pump sets with advanced control technology.”
“Water conservation and high energy costs are a big concern for farmers in the Niagara region and across the province,” said Drew Spoelstra, Director for Halton, Hamilton-Wentworth, Niagara North and Niagara South, Ontario Federation of Agriculture. “The Save on Energy Conservation Program and this type of cross-utility initiative to launch the AgriPump Rebate Program is great for agriculture.”
To be eligible for a rebate under the program, each kit must be between 0.5 hp and 10 hp and must comprise of a pump, motor, variable frequency drive and accessories. Customers can receive up to $610 per constant pressure pump kit. The pumps are quick and easy to install and guard against wear and tear.
The AgriPump Rebate Program is only available to agriculture customers in Hydro One and Niagara Peninsula Energy Inc. (NPEI) service territories. The instant rebate is fulfilled at the point of purchase.
For more information:
AgriPump Rebate Program
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/04/2018 Custom-made water carts for quick cut flower transport
- 08/07/2018 Bercomex adds Flora BunchMaster to stable
- 07/16/2018 Little robot looks after plants
- 07/13/2018 PlantPaper teams up with AgriNomix and Smithers Oasis
- 07/13/2018 Rolling out two monsters
- 07/11/2018 New paper pot makes sticking easier
- 06/04/2018 "Automation could treble value of China's flower industry"
- 05/22/2018 "Only 2 people needed for potting"
- 04/10/2018 CAN (ON): Agricultural water pump rebate program launched
- 03/23/2018 Automatically Guided Vehicle gets upgrade with joint venture
- 03/21/2018 Ellepot steps up global service
- 02/16/2018 "Growing interest in water treatment plants in Uganda, Kenya"
- 02/15/2018 Moving trailers by hand...
- 02/09/2018 "It's like they've been waiting for this for years"
- 02/02/2018 Trimming in an arc
- 02/02/2018 1 stand, 4 innovations: 50 years of potting machines
- 01/30/2018 Four new solutions to save labour
- 01/24/2018 New control system for Plate Seeder Machines DECOP 305
- 01/22/2018 How can you combat the increasing minimum wage?
- 01/18/2018 New tray filler at IPM Essen: automatizes production while saving labor