Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 12-13, Columbus
US (OH): New format for Midwest Green Industry ExperienceOhio Nursery and Landscape Association is transitioning to a new format for its annual conference, Midwest Green Industry Experience. ONLA will host the 2018–2019 MGIX Series, a collection of three professional networking programs that prioritize education, business development, collaboration, and relationship building.
While ONLA enjoyed a successful regional tradeshow, MGIX and previously known as CENTS, for many years, the association is confident that this new model will better serve its membership with more personalized programming spread throughout the year and offered in different locations across the state.
The first event in the series, the MGIX Member Summit, takes place on December 12 and 13, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio at Hilton Easton. This premier, two-day conference provides a solutions-based learning experience for business owners and professionals in the landscape and nursery segments and facilitates collaboration amongst attendees and sponsors. Highlights include a keynote presentation by Terri McEnaney, President of Bailey Nurseries, and ONLA’s annual awards celebration.
In March 2019, ONLA will host MGIX Training Days: Gear Up for Spring on March 5, 2019 in Dayton, Ohio and March 7, 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio. These one-day programs will feature education sessions, workshops, business development, and networking opportunities for landscapers, growers, and retail garden centers.
The MGIX Series complements ONLA’s current schedule of social and educational programming, including its annual golf outing, seasonal diagnostic walkabouts, biennial advocacy days, and the Ohio High School Landscape Olympics.
Presenting Sponsors of the MGIX Series are: TAH Benefits, a leading benefits partner for Ohio green industry companies, and Wolf Creek Company, a distribution group serving the green industry since 1961.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.