Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 12-13, Columbus
US (OH): New format for Midwest Green Industry ExperienceOhio Nursery and Landscape Association is transitioning to a new format for its annual conference, Midwest Green Industry Experience. ONLA will host the 2018–2019 MGIX Series, a collection of three professional networking programs that prioritize education, business development, collaboration, and relationship building.
While ONLA enjoyed a successful regional tradeshow, MGIX and previously known as CENTS, for many years, the association is confident that this new model will better serve its membership with more personalized programming spread throughout the year and offered in different locations across the state.
The first event in the series, the MGIX Member Summit, takes place on December 12 and 13, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio at Hilton Easton. This premier, two-day conference provides a solutions-based learning experience for business owners and professionals in the landscape and nursery segments and facilitates collaboration amongst attendees and sponsors. Highlights include a keynote presentation by Terri McEnaney, President of Bailey Nurseries, and ONLA’s annual awards celebration.
In March 2019, ONLA will host MGIX Training Days: Gear Up for Spring on March 5, 2019 in Dayton, Ohio and March 7, 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio. These one-day programs will feature education sessions, workshops, business development, and networking opportunities for landscapers, growers, and retail garden centers.
The MGIX Series complements ONLA’s current schedule of social and educational programming, including its annual golf outing, seasonal diagnostic walkabouts, biennial advocacy days, and the Ohio High School Landscape Olympics.
Presenting Sponsors of the MGIX Series are: TAH Benefits, a leading benefits partner for Ohio green industry companies, and Wolf Creek Company, a distribution group serving the green industry since 1961.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.