Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chongming wins bid for China Flower ExpoChongming District has won the rights for the 10th China Flower Expo in 2021.
The expo will be staged at the Dongping National Forest Park from March 24 to July 1, 2021, over an area of 10 square kilometers.
Themed “Blossom with Chinese Dream,” the expo will be divided into three key zones — an north-south axis, a circular flower creek belt, and core exhibition, forest and services areas.
The core area will be a peony-shaped flower field with plum blossom, orchid, lotus and chrysanthemum. The flower creek will be created in the shape of a sickle — part of the emblem of the Communist Party of China to mark the 100th anniversary.
The indoor flower exhibition will be set up in an area of 60,000 square meters and will feature species from different parts of the world.
The outdoor exhibition will take up an area of 160 hectares incorporating flower association exhibition and sister cities exhibition. The aquatic flowers exhibition area will boast a 5km flower creek belt.
Elsewhere, there will be room for floriculture performances and industry forums.
Read more at Shine (Jiang Xinhua)
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.