Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Delta Cargo wins Gold Award at Air Cargo Excellence AwardsDelta Cargo won the Air Cargo Excellence Gold Award in the up to 999,900 tonnes category. This is the first time that Delta Cargo has received this award, as a result of recognition by customers for exceptional customer service, performance and value. Delta's joint venture partner Air France-KLM won the Gold Award in the over one million or more tonnes category.
"We are focused on best-in-class customer experience and operational reliability, with differentiated products and services that are tailored to make it easier to do business with Delta Cargo," said Shawn Cole, Vice President - Cargo. "This award is important recognition from our main customers, freight forwarders, that the changes we are making – a new website, products with GPS tracking, the new Cargo Control Center and 24/7 customer service support – are working."
The annual Air Cargo Excellence Awards celebrate stellar performance in the airfreight industry. The awards are based on the Air Cargo Excellence Survey which was established in 2005 by Air Cargo World magazine. They are presented to cargo airlines and airports achieving the highest survey scores based on several performance factors, namely customer service (quality of customer service, tracking and tracing of shipments, electronic air waybill capabilities); performance (timeliness of delivery, space availability, availability of main-deck capability); and value (competitiveness of rates, availability and quality of special services and route network).
For more information:
Publication date: 4/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.