Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Oboya receives several new orders in PolandOboya Horticulture Industries has through its wholly owned subsidiary Oboya Horticulture Poland Sp.zo.o in Rybnik, Poland, received its first and several orders regarding substrates from new customers in Poland.
The new orders are Oboya's first orders for substrates in Poland and in Europe. The first orders concern delivery of several containers to two flower growers in Poland. The substrates will be delivered immediately and will be used mainly for growing flowers. The total order value amounted to approximately 160 TPLN, corresponding to approximately 380 TSEK.
One of Oboya's sales targets in 2018 is to develop sales of substrates and gain market share in substrates in Europe. In the Chinese market, Oboya has significantly increased the sales of substrates and aims to achieve significant sales in the European market in the long term.
"It is very pleasing to take our first substrate orders in Poland and Europe. We are seeing increasing demand for our products among our customers, which means that our concept as one-stop-shop supplier works in most Oboya markets", says Robert Wu, CEO of Oboya Horticulture Industries.
For more information:
Publication date: 6/19/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.