Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peter Klein, Biota Nutrients
“The missing link in the organic production“
Growing organic asks not only for a different, more natural way of thinking, but also for certain adjusted products, suited for this type of cultivation. For a long time fluid, 100% organic nutrients were a missing link in this process. Biota Nutrients has created fluid, 100% organic fertilizers, made from natural substances from waste flows. "This way even our nitrate is organic. And that is breaking and good news for all the organic growers", Peter Klein with Biota Nutrients explains.
Peter Klein with Biota Nutrients
"This is what they were waiting for. We are happy to be able to offer them this solution. The fluid nutrients can be absorbed quickly, provide better growth and improve the plant resistance", he continues, "resulting in higher Brix and higher nutritional values. Being 100% organic, this means a fantastic breakthrough for organic growers and growers interested in a more natural growing method."
The fertilisers can be easily integrated into the cultivation process. "We can determine the right organic fertilisation programme for any crop and cultivation, based on the current fertilisation schedule. Together with the grower, we will examine the ideal composition for their situation", Peter explains.
Peter concludes:”When it comes to organic fertilisers, there is nothing left standing in the way of cultivating entirely organically while improving your yields. We have an extensive knowledge network at our disposal and work in partnership with renowned parties in the market. Together we can provide healthy food for everyone. Anywhere in the world.”
Publication date: 7/6/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.