Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
September 19-21, Quito
Ecuador: Agriflor expects over 75 first-time exhibiting growers
In less than 3 months the 20th edition of the international flower trade exhibition Agriflor will take place at the Exhibition Center “Centro de Exposiciones Quito”, Ecuador. After a successful edition in 2016, it was decided to organize it again in this downtown located exhibition center.
This time the focus of Agriflor will be fully on the non-associated flower growers of Ecuador of which the majority has never exhibited before, but will do so in this edition. A unique opportunity for international buyers to source flowers from flower growers who will, although in the business for quite a while, exhibit for the first time. Almost 75 growers have signed up to date already and the number is growing. They are looking forward to their first time experience of exhibiting and offering their products to the visiting international buyers.
Although the main exhibitor profile of the fair is flower growers, various suppliers will be exhibiting as well, bringing the expected total number of exhibitors this year to 125 that will display products on a total of 6,000 m2 available exhibit space.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.