Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese flower farm preserves botanical treasuresLocated in Kunming, China, Kunming Yang Chinese Rose Gardening Co. is situated in the east-central part of the Yunnan Province in a fertile lake basin area surrounded by mountains to the north, west, and east. The farm was established in 1998 and works closely with the National Engineering Research Center for Floriculture, which oversees the research, development and promotion of the Chinese Rose, Hydrangea and ‘featured woody flowers’ like Proteas.
Resting on a hillside with a breathtaking view, this farm’s major crops include Hydrangea, Roses, Protea, Leucadendron, Leucospermum, waxflower and a variety of other unique flowers, foliage and branches. The eye-catching fields of over 100 varieties of colorful hydrangea create a unique environment, especially when you realize there are more than 1,800 varieties of roses that frame the 70 hectare property. And it’s even more enchanting when you appreciate that there’s another 200 varieties of Mediterranean flora, like many of those grown in Rainbow. Throughout the farm, lush pathways, vibrant arbors and picnic areas offers ample room for visitors to rest and explore.
As with many passionate flower farmers, Mr. Young, owner of Yang Chinese Rose Gardening developed the farm from his love for the unique and unusual, as well as his desire to preserve rare and nearly extinct flora. He has not only managed to preserve many of China’s botanical treasures, he has created a paradise for his family and staff and continues to keep pace with the times.
Source: Resendiz Brothers Protea Growers
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.