Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bosman Van Zaal
3D print demos at IFTF VijfhuizenBosman Van Zaal presents three 3D printed demo systems of high-end horticultural technology at the IFTF EXPO in the Netherlands. The innovative 3D presentation provides you with a new perspective on Protected Horticulture. Learn more? Please visit booth B1.21 in Vijfhuizen!
Bosman Van Zaal’s ClimaPora is currently one of the most complete air treatment system for conditioned cultivation environments. With the ClimaPora, one has a year round system to create an ideal greenhouse climate with a high CO2 level. The ClimaPora has recently been implemented by several vegetable and flower producers in Poland and Korea. As well as visiting the booth, please also check the ClimaPora movie.
Bosman Van Zaal develops and produces cultivation systems for the growers. The operating system provides fast and clear insight in the total nursery cultivation processes. It enables growers to anticipate cultivation, processing, purchasing, sales and market developments, flexibly and efficiently.
The IRiS fertigation system is an in-line fertigation unit that offers growers a flexible and cost effective solution to fertigation needs. The system capacity can be up scaled also after installation, insuring that it will grow with the business and reduce future investments. Several Kenyan growers have installed the IRiS. Their stories can be read, amongst others, in the newsletter.
For more information:
Bosman Van Zaal
Marketing, Communication & PR
1424 PX De Kwakel
T: +31 297 344344
M: +31 6 1140 0976
Publication date: 11/4/2015
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.