Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Center stage for Avalanche roses of Meijer Roses
Flower Fashion decorates Kylie Minogue’s Christmas show
After a first Christmas concert last year, Kylie Minogue gave two sold-out Christmas concerts at the Royal Albert Hall in London this year. The hall was transformed into a modern winter wonderland. With about 100 musicians including a full orchestra, choir and her own pop band Kylie sang songs from her CD ‘Kylie Christmas’, along with her greatest hits.
Marc and Raymond (LM Flower Fashion) with Kylie Minogue
Prior to the concerts on 9 and 10 December, the ‘Royal Kylie Pop-Up’ store offered exclusive Kylie items, from Christmas decorations to scented candles and clothing to CDs. The pop-up store featured displays with clothes from Dolce & Gabbana from last year’s show, styled with Avalanche roses from Meijer Roses. Avalanche roses were also styled backstage in the after-party area and Kylie's dressing room. At the end of the concert fiancé Joshua Sasse gave his Kylie a bouquet of Sweet Avalanche.
Fiancé Joshua Sasse giving Kylie a bouquet of Sweet Avalanche
After earlier collaborations with the world star, LM Flower Fashion was again responsible for styling the roses. In 2012, the promotion platform LM Flower Fashion and Jeff Leatham were responsible for the Dutch flowers during the launch of Kylie’s book ‘Fashion’ at Harrods, to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Then collaborations followed with flowers being styled for photo shoots. In 2014, flowers of LM Flower Fashion affiliated growers featured in the video for ‘Sleepwalker’, shown during Kylie's ‘Kiss Me Once’ world tour concerts, was mentioned.
Besides Meijer Roses’ Avalanche roses. Vanda orchids from Anco pure Vanda, Phalaenopsis orchids from Walter Grootscholten Orchids and Ilex from My-Blush were styled. The flowers were transported from the Netherlands to the Royal Albert Hall in London by Star van der Gugten.
source: Flower Fashion
Publication date: 12/15/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.