Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Center stage for Avalanche roses of Meijer Roses
Flower Fashion decorates Kylie Minogue’s Christmas show
After a first Christmas concert last year, Kylie Minogue gave two sold-out Christmas concerts at the Royal Albert Hall in London this year. The hall was transformed into a modern winter wonderland. With about 100 musicians including a full orchestra, choir and her own pop band Kylie sang songs from her CD ‘Kylie Christmas’, along with her greatest hits.
Marc and Raymond (LM Flower Fashion) with Kylie Minogue
Prior to the concerts on 9 and 10 December, the ‘Royal Kylie Pop-Up’ store offered exclusive Kylie items, from Christmas decorations to scented candles and clothing to CDs. The pop-up store featured displays with clothes from Dolce & Gabbana from last year’s show, styled with Avalanche roses from Meijer Roses. Avalanche roses were also styled backstage in the after-party area and Kylie's dressing room. At the end of the concert fiancé Joshua Sasse gave his Kylie a bouquet of Sweet Avalanche.
Fiancé Joshua Sasse giving Kylie a bouquet of Sweet Avalanche
After earlier collaborations with the world star, LM Flower Fashion was again responsible for styling the roses. In 2012, the promotion platform LM Flower Fashion and Jeff Leatham were responsible for the Dutch flowers during the launch of Kylie’s book ‘Fashion’ at Harrods, to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Then collaborations followed with flowers being styled for photo shoots. In 2014, flowers of LM Flower Fashion affiliated growers featured in the video for ‘Sleepwalker’, shown during Kylie's ‘Kiss Me Once’ world tour concerts, was mentioned.
Besides Meijer Roses’ Avalanche roses. Vanda orchids from Anco pure Vanda, Phalaenopsis orchids from Walter Grootscholten Orchids and Ilex from My-Blush were styled. The flowers were transported from the Netherlands to the Royal Albert Hall in London by Star van der Gugten.
source: Flower Fashion
Publication date: 12/15/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.