Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dirk Mühlenweg, Knauf
From Kilimanjaro to PerligranFor 25 years now, Dirk Mühlenweg has been the responsible sales manager for the horticulture business unit at Knauf, producer of substrates made from perlite. Being a learned gardener and stately approved landscaping specialist, he witnessed an enormous development in horticulture during these 25 years. Thus he is especially and personally happy about the growing importance of sustainability in the business. It is the top goal of his consistent engagement in the national and international business.
Mühlenweg is a nature lover and conductor of trekking tours, that led him among others to the summit of Kilimanjaro twice. Himself deeply rooted in gardening, he could apply his expertise and passion also in his professional life. In the year 2003 he was responsible for the market launch of the RHP certified gardening perlite Perligran, which has earned renown for its quality and durability. Perligran is used around the globe as a substrate additive as well as a pure medium: “Whoever wants to combine healthy plant growth, efficiency and sustainability, will end up with a natural mineral product just as Perligran“, says Dirk Mühlenweg. “It is featuring a high capillarity and very good drainage and at the same time an especially low weight. And in its pure form Perligran can be re-used up to five times.”
In Germany and Switzerland Perligran was now added to the FibL list, which qualifies it for usage in organic gardening and agriculture. Hearing this made for an especially happy day for Dirk Mühlenweg.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/22/2016
Other news in this sector:
Where can I buy your company's perlite in Kenya or East Africa?
Johnson , Nairobi , Kenya (email) - 6/22/2018 4:32:24 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.