Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (450)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Innovative Fresh to monitor Scandinavian flower market
"Do your flowers have at least 7 days vase life?"Often the most simple questions in flowers and fresh produce are hardest to answer. Do you offer the best tasting grape variety? Is it time to change seasons? Are your avocados really “ready-to-eat”? Do your flowers have at least 7 days vase life? Are you better than your competition? Quality and assortments of fresh produce and flowers fluctuate every week. The company’s programs provide weekly transparency and control for her partners. Through the eyes of the consumer.
In order to also provide its services in Scandinavia, Innovative Fresh is opening a laboratory in Helsingborg from which it will monitor the retail market in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Magnus Nilsson will lead the Scandinavian company. Magnus has extensive retail and fresh produce experience in the Scandinavian market, working for COOP, Saba, Sydgrönt and Everfresh. “Magnus provides unique knowledge about the Scandinavian produce and retail world. We are confident that we will be offering Scandinavian retailers and their suppliers unique programs that will help expand their market leadership” says Maud Jentjens, Managing Director of Innovative Fresh.
For nearly 10 years Innovative Fresh has been helping retailers and suppliers develop and expand their market leadership in fresh produce and flowers. The company today runs weekly market monitoring programs in Holland, Germany, Belgium and the UK.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/23/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.