Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: Da Lat to open flower trading centreDa Lat City in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong is working with Japanese OTA Floriculture Auction Limited Company and relevant local agencies to establish a flower trading centre in the city.
The centre will be set up at the bottom of Mimosa Pass, a gateway to Da Lat, on an area of 16.6 ha with a maximum purchasing capacity of 2.5 million branches a day and is expected to trade 550 million flower branches a year.
The facility, once operational in the next two years, will serve as a trading platform for flower farmers and consuming units to supply flowers to markets with transparent prices.
Flowers are expected to be auctioned before reaching the retail market.
Read more at VietNamNet
Publication date: 1/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.