Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (673)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (25)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- "Plum Power forever" (17)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (24)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: Da Lat to open flower trading centreDa Lat City in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong is working with Japanese OTA Floriculture Auction Limited Company and relevant local agencies to establish a flower trading centre in the city.
The centre will be set up at the bottom of Mimosa Pass, a gateway to Da Lat, on an area of 16.6 ha with a maximum purchasing capacity of 2.5 million branches a day and is expected to trade 550 million flower branches a year.
The facility, once operational in the next two years, will serve as a trading platform for flower farmers and consuming units to supply flowers to markets with transparent prices.
Flowers are expected to be auctioned before reaching the retail market.
Read more at VietNamNet
Publication date: 1/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.