Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Transplant shock can be minimized with better fit plant holesEllepot introduces a new driller machine to further enhance the use of the Ellepot system. The machine is designed to drill a perfect-fit transplanting hole in conventional pots, loose filled trays or other larger ellepots. By doing so, root damage is minimized and the plant experiences a reduced transplanting shock.
"Often, young plant propagators take a risk to damage the roots of their young plants by pressuring the plant into bigger conventional pots, or bigger Ellepots, when transplanting. The Ellepot Driller is designed to tackle this problem", the company said in a news release. "This will take the quality of transplanted young plants to a new level."
The Ellepot Driller comes with various features and options, such as the option to change drill tools to create flexibility on pot diameter, tray sizes and drill sizes. The machine has a capacity to drill holes in up to 240 trays per hour. It can drill pots from 25 to 80 mm and drill sizes are 15-50 mm.
For more information:
Tel.: +45 7614 7676
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.