Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
An inside look at Japanese flowersRecently, DVFlora's Japanese Product Manager (Tony Solina) visited several regions of Japan and met with multiple flower growers and auctions. In this video, Tony discusses the quality of the Japanese product he purchases on a daily basis, and points out some pieces in the featured arrangement created solely from Japanese products. He’ll cover everything from availability to the intense labor Japanese growers put into their products.
DVFlora also included an availability list of the Japanese products that DVFlora carries throughout the year, and photos of not only the arrangement Tony discusses in the video, but several photos from his most recent trip to Japan.
Check out the pictures here.
Publication date: 4/18/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.