Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (675)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generatorsA global Private Negotiated Sale of ten (10) Cummins 2000 kW Natural Gas Generator Sets has been announced by TCL Asset Group Inc., Toronto Canada, on behalf of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada and its subsidiary NEP Holdings LP. This unprecedented offering represents an exceptional opportunity for power and energy companies, mining operators, oil and gas sites and other large installations to purchase this state-of-the-art technology that will result in dependable optimum performance and efficient use of fuel for standby and/or continuous duty, CHP and peaking applications. The ten Natural Gas Generator Sets are being offered for sale individually or in multiples.
Each quality Cummins unit is brand new, never installed and currently warehoused in a facility near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The units are being maintained as per the manufacturer’s specifications. All of the units are available for immediate sale. These Cummins Natural Gas Generators are Model C2000 N6C; Engine Model QSV91G with a power output of 2000 kW; a frequency of 60 Hz; 13800 Voltage; Phase 3 with a Continuous Service Rating. Performance Class is G1.
For more information:
CEO, Terrance Jacobs
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.