Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generatorsA global Private Negotiated Sale of ten (10) Cummins 2000 kW Natural Gas Generator Sets has been announced by TCL Asset Group Inc., Toronto Canada, on behalf of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada and its subsidiary NEP Holdings LP. This unprecedented offering represents an exceptional opportunity for power and energy companies, mining operators, oil and gas sites and other large installations to purchase this state-of-the-art technology that will result in dependable optimum performance and efficient use of fuel for standby and/or continuous duty, CHP and peaking applications. The ten Natural Gas Generator Sets are being offered for sale individually or in multiples.
Each quality Cummins unit is brand new, never installed and currently warehoused in a facility near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The units are being maintained as per the manufacturer’s specifications. All of the units are available for immediate sale. These Cummins Natural Gas Generators are Model C2000 N6C; Engine Model QSV91G with a power output of 2000 kW; a frequency of 60 Hz; 13800 Voltage; Phase 3 with a Continuous Service Rating. Performance Class is G1.
For more information:
CEO, Terrance Jacobs
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.