Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose growers energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Wow Time hydrangea renamed 'Princess Diana'Hydrangea Princess Diana is a new and exclusive variety to Gardening Express - the company says they are the only nursery producing it, direct from the breeder. In 2016 they started selling it under the name Wow Time, because the official name had yet to be decided.
Wow Time by the first name, plants produce large, double-flowered, starry shaped blossoms in their masses, held in a larger heavy mop-head. These range and transition from dark to lighter pink as the blooms grow, age and develop and contrast against the green foliage.
The flowers stay upright on extra strong stems over a neat, compact plant. Princess Diana Hydrangeas will continually re-bloom throughout the season and will be adorned with the double pink blooms from late spring, through summer and right in to Autumn.
Supplied as well established plants are available in approx 3.5 litre containers.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/23/2017
Other news in this sector:
What's the cold hardiness zone of 'Princess Diana' hydrangea ?
and i wonder whether 'Princess Diana' hydrangea bloom on both old & new brench or only on new brench.
jong hyoyb, Lee, Seoul, KOREA (south) (email) - 10/1/2017 3:25:44 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.