Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (974)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (31)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (6)
- "Building an orchid brand in a new market" (1)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Wow Time hydrangea renamed 'Princess Diana'Hydrangea Princess Diana is a new and exclusive variety to Gardening Express - the company says they are the only nursery producing it, direct from the breeder. In 2016 they started selling it under the name Wow Time, because the official name had yet to be decided.
Wow Time by the first name, plants produce large, double-flowered, starry shaped blossoms in their masses, held in a larger heavy mop-head. These range and transition from dark to lighter pink as the blooms grow, age and develop and contrast against the green foliage.
The flowers stay upright on extra strong stems over a neat, compact plant. Princess Diana Hydrangeas will continually re-bloom throughout the season and will be adorned with the double pink blooms from late spring, through summer and right in to Autumn.
Supplied as well established plants are available in approx 3.5 litre containers.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/23/2017
Other news in this sector:
What's the cold hardiness zone of 'Princess Diana' hydrangea ?
and i wonder whether 'Princess Diana' hydrangea bloom on both old & new brench or only on new brench.
jong hyoyb, Lee, Seoul, KOREA (south) (email) - 10/1/2017 3:25:44 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.