Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): AFE Fundraising Dinner canceled due to Hurricane IrmaThe American Floral Endowment (AFE) 2017 Fundraising Dinner, scheduled in conjunction with the Society of American Florists' Annual Convention in Palm Beach, was canceled due to Hurricane Irma.
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this massive storm in Florida and elsewhere."
"Despite the cancellation of our annual fundraising event, AFE wants to recognize the individuals and companies who have generously contributed to our programs supporting the floral industry," said AFE Chairman Dwight Larimer.
While AFE had to cancel the event, many of the sponsors generously donated their sponsorship contributions.
For more information
American Floral Endowment
T: +1 (703) 838-5211
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.