Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 5, Gainesville
US (FL): Registration open for UF Poinsettia Industry TrialsRegistration is now open for the Poinsettia Industry Trials at the University of Florida in Gainesville FL on Dec 5 2017 (http://tinyurl.com/FLPoinsettia17, $50 plus processing fee for preregistration).
The event highlights 148 new poinsettia varieties from Beekenkamp, Dummen Orange, Selecta/Ball, Suntory, and Syngenta, along with University of Florida research on a range of greenhouse topics.
The format for the event on Dec 5 is:
- 9.00: Registration and greenhouse walk-through
- 9.30: Welcome and introductions
- 9.45: Poinsettia cultivar trials (George Grant, UF)
- 11.00: University research presentations, including heat delay and natural day flowering, Klasmann-Deilmann and Pindstrup wood fiber growing media, coleus varieties, superfoods (ginger, turmeric), CT scanning of roots, and biofilm management
- 12.00: BBQ lunch (includes vegetarian options)
- 12.45: Commercial breeder presentations by Beekenkamp, Dummen Orange, Selecta/Ball, Suntory, and Syngenta
- 2.00: Finish
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.