Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
150 florists visit Flower Circus in Minsk
Last Friday evening, the Flower Circus was in Minsk, Belarus. They were there at the invitation of the local wholesaler: Pro-tsvety.
That the Belarus florist likes to be inspired and loves the Circus, was clearly visible in the attendance: more than 150 florists had come to attend the show, resulting in a large amount of them having had to watch the show standing.
Arranger Mark Frank and John Elstgeest were also completely in style for the occasion. While Mark Frank inspired the florists with various commercial bouquets and arrangements, John was telling more about the products, growers and breeders who had come with the Circus.
The florists soaked up the gained knowledge like a sponge. Many were taking notes and others filmed the show from start to finish so as not to miss anything.
Because this was a real party evening for the attendants, there was, after the show, also a real Flower Circus cake for the florists. This way, while enjoying a bite and a drink, the florists could still talk about the show and have photos taken with the flower arrangements.
The present 'artists' of the Circus were: Yourlily, Florein Gerbera, Deliflor Chrysanthemums, Van der Lugt Lisianthus, Chrywijk, Beyond Chrysanthemum, Eurose & Greens, Special Orchids and Sion.
For more information & possibilities to participate:
T: +31 651 26 36 56
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.