- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Flower industry show interest in packaging concept
Kenya: Cargolite Open Day in pictures
Dodhia Packaging Kenya Ltd. participated in the open day as they have been chosen as the preferred supplier and local agent of the Cargolite components. DPKL opened the Cargolite warehouse, stocked with Cargolite components for the packaging concept. Farms can arrange with DPKL to pick up packaging material after offloading their flowers at the JKIA Cargo village.
At the event, Guy Symondson introduced the Israeli Ambassador to Kenya, Noah Gal Gendler and the Kenyan Flower Council Chairman, Richard Fox as the two main speakers.
Guy Symondson speaking.
Then, John Kowarsky spoke, the CEO of Cargolite, Amnon Zamir, the Cargolite R&D Manager and Chris Lindley from Oserian gave a presentation and spoke about the advantages of Cargolite.
After lunch, the main attraction was organized by Oserian, who brought a team of packers headed by their Pack House Manager Martin Kebaka assisted by Philip, and gave a very thorough and detailed demonstration on the way to work with the Cargolite packaging concept.
Martin Kebaka giving the demonstration.
Before the day ended, a considerable amount of time was given to "Questions & Answers".
Richard Fox, John Kowarsky and Gal Gendler.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 US: Florists in all 50 states plan to Petal It Forward on Oct. 24
- 10/22/2018 Photo report: Floral exhibitors at PMA Fresh Summit 2018
- 10/22/2018 Carlos Oramas named PMA’s 2018 Floral Marketer of the Year
- 10/22/2018 China: Flower business blooms on Elder's Day
- 10/22/2018 Nutrient management study tour in Belgium
- 10/19/2018 Photos: Wholesale Florists & Florist Supplier Association (WF&FSA)
- 10/19/2018 Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- 10/19/2018 US (FL): Flowers shine at PMA's new Floral Marketplace
- 10/18/2018 UK: Roses for a Royal Wedding
- 10/18/2018 NL: Students get to know horticulture on mopeds
- 10/17/2018 US (IL): Heimos hosts 11th Annual Poinsettia Trial and Open House
- 10/17/2018 France: Dates announced for Salon du Végétal 2019
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Pest Management, Plant Health & Market Access BioSecure HACCP Information Forums
- 10/16/2018 UK: Alternative growing media for the production of ornamental crops
- 10/16/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/15/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/15/2018 Australia: Tree Stock to feature at ‘Three Days of Trees’ in Melbourne
- 10/15/2018 See how poinsettia varieties perform in real world greenhouse conditions
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
The best concept in flower Industry. Try now!
Philip Ondigo, Nairobi - 2017/12/22 17:21:01.000