Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kientzler with new stand and novelties for 2018Known for interesting novelties, company Kientzler will present its new varieties and marketing concepts at their new stand concept during IPM 2018. The German young plant grower will show its seasonal concepts including vegetables and herbs in an up to date and inspiring set-up.
Within their autumn and winter concepts, Kientzler presents new Trio- and Quartett-combinations, giving additional value and sales opportunities for growers and retailers. The mixes of three or four Kientzler-varieties meet increasing market demand, being the reason for Kientzler to add eight combinations to their existing line.
Kientzler Quartett-combinations for autumn
‘Royal Ruby’ and ‘Wild Rose’ are the two newest additions to Kientzler's Heuchera assortment, which are part of their autumn and winter concept. Both varieties medium sized foliage and excel with their bright autumn coloration.
Bergenia ‘Schneekristall’ is the newest addition to Kientzler's line of spring flowering perennials. The hardy variety from Kientzler's own breeding work has pure white flowers on compact growing, dark colored stems.
Nice looking and delicious in the kitchen: Kientzler adds five trio-combinations to their existing herbs-concept, each coming with a big label, which besides care instructions gives ideas how to use the plant set for cooking.
Being one of the highlights in their bedding plant assortment Kientzler shows the new Rosa LillyRose and presents marketing tools for the market launch in the season of 2018.
For more information:
Kientzler Gartenbau GmbH & Co. KG
Binger Str. 31
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.