Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (21)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (17)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MD): Positive vibes at MANTS 2018The Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade show (MANTS) is in full swing and today is the second day of the three-day exhibition in Baltimore (MD). "The first day was visited well and the atmosphere among the visitors is positive says Nico Rijnbeek of Rijnbeek and Son, one of the exhibitors. The show will last till Friday, January 12.
The booth of Rijnbeek and Son.
Rijnbeek was pleased with the number and quality of the visitors at the first day and is looking forward to today and tomorrow. "The first day was visited well and this was partly due to the mild weather conditions, which enabled the visitors to come", he says.
The products of Rijnbeek and Son on display.
Next to the exhibition, SNA held a symposium of two days in Baltimore. According to Rijnbeek, there were good speakers and also these symposiums were visited well.
To give us an impression of the show, Rijnbeek was so kind to send us some pictures of the first day of the show:
And the MANTS is a hot topic on Social Media too. So, to see more pictures of the show, take a look at Twitter #MANTS2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.