Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MD): Positive vibes at MANTS 2018The Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade show (MANTS) is in full swing and today is the second day of the three-day exhibition in Baltimore (MD). "The first day was visited well and the atmosphere among the visitors is positive says Nico Rijnbeek of Rijnbeek and Son, one of the exhibitors. The show will last till Friday, January 12.
The booth of Rijnbeek and Son.
Rijnbeek was pleased with the number and quality of the visitors at the first day and is looking forward to today and tomorrow. "The first day was visited well and this was partly due to the mild weather conditions, which enabled the visitors to come", he says.
The products of Rijnbeek and Son on display.
Next to the exhibition, SNA held a symposium of two days in Baltimore. According to Rijnbeek, there were good speakers and also these symposiums were visited well.
To give us an impression of the show, Rijnbeek was so kind to send us some pictures of the first day of the show:
And the MANTS is a hot topic on Social Media too. So, to see more pictures of the show, take a look at Twitter #MANTS2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.